Copyright © Macorp Cat Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
That Macorp Cat Ltd. owns or licenses any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary or moral rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in connection with or relating to the Sites and Content, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content or contained on the Sites (“Macorp Cat Ltd. <macorpcat.com>”).
That you have no right, license, or interest in any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with or relating to any Site or Content.
Macorp Cat Ltd. owns all right, title and interest in and to any replacements, improvements, updates, enhancements, derivative works and other modifications (including, without limitation, the incorporation of any ideas, methods or processes provided by or through you) to Macorp Cat Ltd. IP made by any person, even if paid for by you and regardless of whether or not they are similar to any of your Intellectual Property Rights. You will undertake any and all action necessary to vest such ownership in Macorp Cat Ltd., including without limitation assigning (and you hereby assign) to Macorp Cat Ltd. all rights in and to such Intellectual Property Rights, including, without limitation, patent applications, patents, moral rights and copyrights arising from or relating to any Site or Content.
No part of any Site or Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Macorp Cat Ltd.’s express prior written consent.
That all marks that appear throughout the Sites and Content belong to Macorp Cat Ltd., or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of such marks without the express written consent of Macorp Cat Ltd. or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited.
Macorp Cat Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, disable and terminate access to the Sites and Content by any persons or entity that may be infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of Macorp Cat Ltd. or others.
Macorp Cat Ltd. respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Macorp Cat Ltd. has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its web site of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at:
Macorp Cat Ltd.
Attn: Sultan Kassim, Equipment Solutions Manager
26 Providence, E.B.D.
And provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.